Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sorry...Blogging for the whole month didnt work.

Hi everyone, I am sorry that I haven't been keeping up with my daily blogs. I had a bad month of February, due to my dental health. Been in so much pain since my birthday. From a Dental extraction the Saturday after my birthday til 2 root canals today. The pain was so bad, felt like I was going to die from it, either that or over dosing on pain meds. I am fine now.

For my day today, spent about a little over an hour at the Hollywood Forrest Lawn cemetery, trying to find my Great Grand parents graves, had the directions but couldn't find them. I guess I will go back another day with my wife and try searching again. I did find a family friend though, who was a oil painter and a friend to one of my great Aunts. Later today, My friend Jj and I went to the Alexandria II Bookstore in Pasadena and I found an old friend of mine who is a Buddhist Monk, there looking at the books. I haven't seen him since my Temple's O'bon festival years ago.
Well, this is it for now. Need to get my rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment