Friday, March 20, 2009

Frustrating Last two weeks..

Hi Everyone, about a week and a half ago I got me a new cell phone. I had gotten myself a Blackberry Curve 8330. It worked fine for about 4 days then all hell broke loose. It started to have problems, the main problem was that it kept turning itself off and when it came on there was a white screen with a hourglass in the middle. It was taking too long to reboot itself. I finally figured out that it was the old memory card I transferred over from my old cell that was causing the problem. Too make things worse, I couldn't download the blackberry software to my computer because of a problem with the installer. Well late last night I searched the Windows XP solution center for a fix.

Around 2:00 AM I had found it and installed the fix, then I was able to install the software needed to fix my phone. I ended up staying up til 7:30 AM, finally went to sleep when Phuong went to work. All this trouble just for a cell phone I chose to upgrade my technology, to be able to send email and use the web away from my home computer. Well, I feel better now that I don't have to lose all the apps and pictures I downloaded to my cell, I did a handset wipe and accidentally deleted the wall papers and ring tones I bought. Oh well live and learn. Now I can backup all my apps and settings and reinstall the cell OS whenever it screws up again.

Now I am trying so hard to install my Zune software so I can add more music and podcasts to it. Well that's another story for later. Gassho JL

No comments:

Post a Comment