Monday, February 2, 2009

My Life Without Tivo

I wish I had a Tivo box, so I can watch my shows and not worry about missing an episode. Just got a HD TV converter box last month, so far I am ready for the switch from analog to digital. Unlike most people, I still don't have cable. Been watching my favorite shows online, like Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International and Paranormal State. But unfortunately They don't put new episodes up, only one or two every few weeks. What am I to do?

Lately, I have been addicted to Korean dramas on channel 44, and recently got my wife hooked on to it too. This one series is on every Mon through Friday at 8:30pm, and its only on for a half hour. I don't know why I like these dramas so much, my friends think I am crazy because I cant live with missing an episode. I always watched Japanese dramas on KSCI ch 18, since I was in Jr. High and it was a way for me to practice understanding Japanese. I think this is the reason why I understand the language then I do with speaking it. Now with the Korean Drama, I really want to learn Korean now.

I'm sorry these postings seem to be short, but when I get the hang of this, I will write longer postings...To a point where you wont be able to shut me up...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment