Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ghost's of the past...

Ghost's of the past, Tonight's topic is about my interests in ghost hunting, history and peoples lives of the past. I recently started my own ghost hunting group that I helped founded with my best friend. JL & Associates Paranormal Investigations.

It all started 20 years ago when I first started volunteering with the Japanese American National Museum in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles. I got interested in people's life stories when I worked the Internment camp computer in the legacy center. Hearing the painful stories of life in camp. I would like to go back to Manzanar, and look for the ghosts of our past. Ghosts of those who never made it out. The dead can tell us a lot about their stories. I would like to do a photo journal of the ghosts of manzanar, that's if anyone would allow me to do it.

I want to learn more about the history of the people who went before us, want to find proof of the afterlife and why those who decide to forgo the pure land and cling to the earthly plane. Are they staying around to teach us their stories, so we will never forget the atrocities of war. Has anyone ever thought about the ones who were left behind, the ones who never got the chance to passover? Has anyone ever thought about the ghosts of Manzanar? This will be one of my goals in the months or years to come, to get their stories told. Would anyone be interested in joining my group and helping me with this?

I will write more about this later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment