Friday, February 6, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away...Come back after my Birthday..

Tonight's blog is going to be short. It's been raining the past 2 days. Been pouring down, making me sick again. I normally love the rain, because we need it. I love walking in the rain and singing in the rain...well not really since I cant sing..lol I miss all the rain we used to get when I was little. This year I can get into Disneyland free on my birthday. I know that I am turning 37 but I am still a kid at heart. Was planning on riding the haunted mansion ride over and over again, but cant now since its closed for major refurbishment, Just hope they don't screw it up too badly. So rain today, rain tomorrow, dry Sunday they say, and rain all next week. Lets hope the Gods are in my favor and let me have a dry Birthday at the Happiest place on earth. I will leave you with a pic from a few years ago from at Disneyland.





Me at Disneyland 2 years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment