Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some of my favorite things...Photo Blog

Some of my favorite things in Life...This will be a photo blog.


My Love, my wife Phuong...


My Buddhist Temple Higashi Honganji..Photo taken from online.

My best friends from High school. John, Diane, Alex and Cynthia...


My Temple Family..in pic Ted Hamachi...

My East West Players Volunteer friends...Community Activist Years

Long time friends in pic, Mark Jue and Billy Wing.

My Brother Joe...

My Native American Heritage, Photo is from the Gathering of Nations Pow Wow, 2007.

My best friend, Ching Chikara Wong...


Ghost Hunting with my friend Jeff Lam: Co-Founder of the JL & Associates Paranormal Investigations group..


Another pic of Jeff Lam

Temple hopping with my wife...
Well, I just wanted to show some of my pics from my life so far..things I like to do, and who I like to spend time with...Can't beat good friends...




No comments:

Post a Comment