Saturday, May 2, 2009

Imagined Futures Conference at JANM and Updates

Went to JANM today for the Imagined Futures Conference, Phuong and I were part of the Blog and New Media workshop. There were lots of information about how to start blogs, what to blog about and networking with other bloggers. Two new blogs I will keep up with will be Angry Asian Man and 8asians.com...I will make a JL & Associates Paranormal Investigations Blog later tonight, since I now know that people are interested in a blog about our investigations.

It was nice seeing old friends at JANM today, keynote speeches by Eric Nakamura and Mr. Sulu himself George Takei. There was a great dance performance by the UCLA NSU Modern dance troop, they were wonderful, made me really tired watching them.

Other updates, I got a package in the mail last week from Arcadia Publishing, with guidelines for the Images of America Little Tokyo book, my friend Steve and I are writing. Our main goals now are gathering pictures from the community for the book and sending in our book proposal. This is my first time writing a book and working with a publisher to get published. Hopefully any money I make with this book can be used for my Paranormal group. We are kind of writing two books, the Images of America, Little Tokyo and Ghosts of Little Tokyo a seperate book on True Ghost stories on Los Angeles's Little Tokyo.

Coming soon, will be a seperate blog on and about my paranormal group..stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment