Monday, April 6, 2009

Time for Diet and Exercise...

This past weekend my wife and I went to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Little Tokyo. Yesterday I finally gave in and got my blood pressure and Body Fat Index done...And I got some bad news, First it took four of the girls in the booth 6 times to try to find my pulse...lol for a moment there they thought I was dead...lol Then one finally found it but couldn't hear it well enough. What they came up with was kind of high, duh I was then irritated since it took them forever using me as a lab rat searching for a pulse. They then did the body fat index, dont know how accurate that hand held machine was. I was measured, lol came out at 5'8.5 what i shrunk half and inch...then the really bad news, I weighed out at 199 lbs, Yes I admit it that I have gotton fatter over the years. Some say its married life that did it, but I say that it was my change in diet and lack of exercise that did me in. I remember when I used to be so skinny, weighing just 115 lbs. Still trying to figure out how much I should way for my age and Height.

So starting today, My wife and I are planning on going on a diet and start some kind of excercise program. Anyone want to be our excercise partners, let me know. Someone to offer me some moral support. Someone to wack me over the head when I reach for that donut or slice of cheese cake...lol

So I guess I need to go on more Ghost hunting adventures that require alot of hiking up hill. Other news, besides the sunburn I got this weekend, is that I am going into full gear now looking for haunted sites to investigate. Now I am asking my facebook family for help into that matter.
So if you are reading this blog here at Blogspot or at facebook, please send me info on any places you know that are haunted. Until next time, thanks for your time...

No comments:

Post a Comment