Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just a couple of Ghost Hunting Pics...

Here are a few of my Ghost Hunting Pics, from the Years past. Enjoy...



El Campo Cemetary, Old Town San Diego near the Whaley House. Look closely at the grave in the center of the picture on the tree. What do you see? Please leave me comments on what you think it is. Note, the grave is of a Native American Chief.



Walking the Streets of Old Town Albuquerque with my brother Joe looking for Ghosts...

Looking for some old Haunts in Angelino Heights, Los Angeles.. This is more recent, the house above was listed for sale for close to $3. Million, Wished I had that much to buy a Haunted House...

Well, Just wanted to post some pictures of some of the places I have been and would like to do more Investigations at.





No comments:

Post a Comment