Monday, April 23, 2012

Publishing my own Chapbook of Poetry

Hi everyone, I have finally decided to go ahead and publish my own chapbook of poetry. Something I can sell, if I get enough guts to beat my stage fright and go in front of an audience to read my poetry. I wonder if I can work from a small crowd and then work my way up to maybe doing the open mic at the Tuesday Night Cafe in Little Tokyo. My book template is almost done, then I need to either find a printer or go to Kinko's and get a hundred copies made. Those of you who have already kept up with my WordPress site, would you be interested in buying it when I get it printed?

Other news, I think I will not be dancing much during this years Obon season due to my knee problems. I have taken some time off from Karate class to allow my knees to heal. Some how I don't think its healing at all, because I still feel pain above the pain pills my Doctor gave me. I will keep you all posted as to whats going on in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment