Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A New Year and New Adventures

Hi everyone, Its a new year and things have changed alot since last year. As some of you know that Phuong and I have started taking Karate classes in Little Tokyo, but this year starting in Feburary, I have been sick off and on, went to the Doctor to see what was up and it turns out that I have allergies that screw up my sinuses, and a bad case of athletes foot on both feet. The left foot is all healed now but the Right one wont seem to heal.

Since, I turned 40 this past Feb, I have been having a painful knee problem, have a feeling that Karate class had made it worse. Need to go to the Dr. to see if I can get an MRI done on both my knees. I am tired of this excruciating pain and dont like that I have to take pain pills before each class. Been out of class since Feb, and Phuong has been going without me. She may even get her Green Belt at the end of this month.

Other news, this year Phuong and I were going to volunteer for Nisei Week, but after something happened a few weeks ago between me and the Nisei Week Facebook Police, I don't want anything to do with it, until the people involved are no longer there. To sum up what happened, someone on the Nisei Week court complained about my postings and said that they were uncomfortable around me. So I had to unfriend her and block her and the other court members off my facebook friends list, blocked a few of the volunteers too. I don't understand why they can't unfriend me themselves. I have never wrote anything bad about them on the posts on their page. Also if you dont want anyone to like your myspace page, dont link it to facebook in the first place.


So this week, I had started to volunteer with the Tuesday Night Project, the group that puts together the Tuesday Night Cafe in front of EWP. At least there, the people know me and have no problems with me. I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment