Sunday, August 23, 2015

Month one with braces

      I survived, o'k not really surviving. Been in a lot of pain from getting used to these new things in my mouth. To my jaw hurting, whenever I try to eat, because the molars with the metal band around them start hurting. Seem's like a forced diet because I can't eat the things that I use to eat. Like big hamburgers and fried chicken. Everyone is telling me to buy a blender and blend my food into baby food, but that sounds kind of disgusting to me. I guess I will just suffer the next two years.

      My wife and I go back to the orthodontist on Sept 17th to get the wires changed, and all the pain starts over again. I don't know why they wanted the both of us to suffer all this pain together. I really need to find other ways to ease the pain without resorting to pain pills all the time. Any idea's for us?
I will end this here, Till the next time. In Gassho, Namu Amida Butsu..




No comments:

Post a Comment