Thursday, July 1, 2010

I survived...Yay

After joining the Undeniables Poetry workshop and have tried to write a poem every day for one month. I may have missed 1 or 2 days but I have kept it pretty consistent. Now that Session 18 has started today for the months of July and August, I will attempt to write at least one poem a day even if its as short as a Haiku. I am going to practice writing Haiku and Tanka poems this month and see how that goes. Next month I will try rhyme. So, I am sorry that I havent kept up with my blogging, its going to be a busy month of, O'bon Hopping and my O'bon at Higashi Honganji is on July 24 and 25th, so come on down and visit us. If I am lucky I will be working one of the booths til dancing starts. Phuong and I will be dancing, I seem to be getttng better at it since I made a commitment to actually go to Bon Odori practice every week. Well until nice time. Gassho...Namu Amida Butsu

No comments:

Post a Comment