Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back to Blogging

Hi everyone, I am back to blogging after a short vacation. Summer has been hectic, trying to go O'bon hopping, and working my Temple's O'bon Festival. Haven't been ghost hunting for a while, since one of our members is in a play for a few weeks, and one member was away in Hawaii for the month. We will be starting everything up again soon and I will also go back into my research of Little Tokyo's history for both books we are working on.

Phuong and I saw two movies today, Julie & Julia and The Proposal, Both were great movies. Julie & Julia was about both food and blogging, and it inspired me to start blogging again. I wonder if anyone is even listening to my rants here, or am I talking to myself? Well this is the start of me writing again. I may not write everyday like I said, but I will try to update this blog at least once a week, so don't give up on me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment